1509 Broadway, Seattle, WA
Directions / Map
Chance: Where the Art of Fashion Innovates (http://www.facebook.com/ChanceNW) is Seattles longest running monthly fashion event, featuring an interactive participation structure for Fashion Artists while providing a behind the scenes atmosphere for the viewing audience.
See videos from past events at http://www.youtube.com/ChanceFashion
This months event features runway showcases of the naughty housewife themed line of Cherry Turnover, hand crafted leather masks and accessories by Misfit Leather, exotic balloon designs by Steven Jones, and custom designed costumes by Gingerlyn Bellus:
- Cherry Turnover: http://www.facebook.com/p...-Turnover/146847928702373
- Steven Jones: http://balloondesigners.com/
- Misfit Leather: http://www.facebook.com/p...sfit-Leather/341852148661
- Gingerlyn Bellus: http://www.facebook.com/p...php?id=1638116223&sk=wall
Would you like to network with designers, photographers, models, hair stylists, makeup artists, and Seattle Fashion professionals? THIS IS WHERE IT HAPPENS! Chance is Seattles longest running monthly fashion event, ALSO FEATURING:
- Open photo shoot opportunities for participating Models and Photographers
- Model Castings from 7-8PM for future Chance events and opportunities
- New designer showcases and sales each month
- Free admission to Neigbours Saturday Night dance party starting at 10PM.
- Networking opportunities for the ENTIRE Northwest Fashion Community.
Christopher Chapman: http://www.ChristopherChapman.net/
Travers Dow: http://twdphotos.wordpress.com/category/fashion/
Bob Tomazic: http://www.RTNightlife.com/
Don Pham: http://www.DonaldPham.com/
Upcoming 2012 Chance Calendar: http://www.facebook.com/e...t.php?eid=160600984023292
More about Active Entertainment: http://www.facebook.com/SeattleEntertainment
Chance Videos: http://www.youtube.com/ChanceFashion
Talk about #ChanceFashion @ActiveTweeting
Share it: www.facebook.com/ChanceNW
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET INVOLVED?
DESIGNERS contact our Executive Producer, Ryan Muller at: Ryan@ActivateTheArts.com
PHOTOGRAPHERS contact our Program Director Linda Nasfell at: LindaNasfell@Gmail.com
MODELS/HAIR/MUAS contact our Production Manger Kristen Ivy at: Chance.BackstageCoordinator@Gmail.com